ADVISORY FOR RESUMPTION OF SPORT AND PHYSICAL EXERCISE & ACTIVITY FOR PREPARATORY STAGE OF TRANSITION INTO ENDEMIC (19 AUGUST 2021)
Before coming for classes…
1. Please stay at home & do not come to class if you are not feeling well.
2. Studio use is strictly by appointment only.
3. Classes are to be booked 24hrs in advance with no more than 2 classes for each booking.
4. No walk-ins are allowed without prior reservations/appointments.
5. Students waiting for the next class will have to stay outside the studio.
6. To minimize the number of exposure, parents, friends or family members are to wait outside the studio during the lessons. Only teachers and students are allowed in the studio at the time of their lessons.
7. As classes will start on time, please arrive at least 5-10 minutes before the class commences.
8. No stowage of students’ personal items in the studio.
From 19 August 2021, all indoor dance classes must adhere to the following requirements:
- Limit class size to no more than a maximum of 30 persons (including the instructor), subject to the total capacity that the venue can accommodate with safe distancing;
- Limit group size to no more than 5 persons;
- All persons must be properly masked at all times, including when performing the dance activity;
- There should be no provision of common equipment. Participants should also avoid sharing equipment;
- There must be a minimum of 15 minutes interval between class start times, if a premise is able to host multiple classes at a time. Alternatively, the premise must put in place separate routes to prevent intermingling and mixing between participants of different classes before and after class;
- The classroom should be ventilated after the end of each class;
- Participants should leave the premises immediately once they have completed their class, or if they have exceeded a two hour period;
- The premise should be wiped down / sanitised frequently; and
- No food and drink is to be supplied or consumed within the activity area to ensure masks remain on (apart from bottled water)
In light of the current Covid-19 situation in Singapore, we urge everyone using the studio to practice social distancing and good hygiene at all times. Together we can do our part to manage the situation better!
Stay safe & happy dancing!